[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream GXP-2000 and good support

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Wed May 18 20:17:09 MST 2005

Peter.. I just bought a gxp 2000 and I wanted to know, how are you
configuring them using templates?

Some thing really dissapointed me and I sent some emails to GS about it. For
example, ilbc is not supported eventhough it says so on the brochure...
Seems they were eager to release the phone before finishing stuff... Like
the conf button which does nothing.

Also, you have such a good screen and callerid displays only half the info
cause the other part is taken by "Talking to" or "Calling..." callerid could
be 2 lines. Also, caller name is shown and not caller id num.

You cant do 3 way conf calls.

And the mad echo when using the spakerphone.....

They said they would fix all this on the next FW release... Don’t know when
is it going to be... I currently have 1.0.1.8