[Asterisk-Users] Outbound dialing issue with FXO

Mike Clark mike at infoanywhere.com
Wed May 18 13:53:12 MST 2005

We are installing a number of systems with 2 TDM04B cards. Have done all
the isolation to unique IRQs, etc. All inbound calls seem to work fine.
However, outbound calls are hit or miss. Sometimes they work fine and
other times we get a "you must first dial a 1 or 0" message back from
telco when dialing out standard POTS lines.

We are running AAH 1.0 which is Asterisk 1.0.7. Six Polycom phones are
on the system. Any ideas on this one?

Mike