[Asterisk-Users] VoiPSupply Dot Com

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 09:49:21 MST 2005

>As I predicated there would be
> someone posting a something to the effect about "how is VoipSupply to deal
> with" then followed by people saying that the service is reliable ... etc.

As it happens, I just ordered from them a few weeks ago.
Sales, calling the tollfree, was helpful (duh, that *is* what sales is
for, to incite orders).
Got the order, and it had one defective item in it.
The turnaround on email support was almost immediate.
The RMA request, once that decision was made, was easy.

So far, so good.

I'll come back in a few days with the end of the story :)