[Asterisk-Users] DEBUG output on sip extensions

Marty Mastera marty at m3resources.com
Wed May 18 00:23:31 MST 2005

Can anyone help me to understand what the significance of this output
is?

May 17 10:50:23 DEBUG[2030]: Didn't get a frame from channel:
SIP/105-1ae4
May 17 10:50:23 DEBUG[2030]: Bridge stops bridging channels SIP/105-1ae4
and SIP/outbound-7dc3

I searched for these phrases but am coming up short on what they really
mean.  I'm trying to investigate problems we are having with two
separate asterisk installations both using Polycom IP-500 phones.  These
type of messages appear in the logs of both servers.  It almost appears
as though these messages are normal following completion of a call (a
hangup), but we are troubleshooting bad audio in both locations and the
wording of these messages doesn't appear benign.

thanks

Marty Mastera
M3 Resources
marty at m3resources.com