[Asterisk-Users] [OT] POE for Cisco IP Phone and Polycom

Oswaldo Arratia oarratia at workersequity.net
Tue May 17 13:15:21 MST 2005

I apologize for this off-topic e-mail but I don't seem to find an answer
anywhere else and I know there are experts here in this field.

I need to provide POE to 14 Cisco IP Phone 7960 and 2 Polycom Soundstation
IP 4000.
Which POE hub/switch can I get so it's compatible with cisco and polycom and
can handle 16 devices?
Would any POE hub/switch be compatible with these 2 brands?

Also, if you happen to know a trusted and affordable voip supplier to aquire
all these phones please let me know!

Contact me off list so we do not create tons of e-mail just on this OT
e-mail.

Thanks very much!

Oswaldo A.