[Asterisk-Users] Transfer of Calls Between Legacy PBX and Asterisk

Joan Bautista dalabera at gmail.com
Tue May 17 12:09:53 MST 2005

Hi, We have a scenario where we receive calls from 2 different places:
1- Avaya IP Office
2- CIC Interactive Intelligence PBX
and the calls are transfer automatically to an Asterisk Box.

The problem we are experiencing is that more that half of those calls
come with Echo and Jitter. For outbounds calls everything works
perfect.
I'm on RH9 Stable v1.4 Version, using an quadspad TMD400P digium card
and have attached 2 pri lines.
Calls transfers to my Asterisk Box are received directly to my T1 lines.
My server is configure accordingly Digiums standards, however I found
this issue annoying and don't have a clue was going on.
We someone has experienced the same problem I maybe would guide me in
solving this problem I would be more than glad.