[Asterisk-Users] Paging with the Sipura-841

Joel Duffield special_joel at spymac.com
Tue May 17 11:45:38 MST 2005

I have read how to get paging working on the 841 using the SIP Header. I
have tried to install chan_sip2 but the make failed and the patch that was
also mentioned I cannot find to download. I am using asterisk stable 1.0.7.
What is the best way to implement this with the littlest cost to other
features, and to reliability?

Any help would be great because I'm stuck.

Thanks

Joel