[Asterisk-Users] Home Usage

Patrick M. Gray, Jr. patgrayjr at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 11:52:45 MST 2005

I use * @Home for my home and home office lines.  Nothing to exciting except
that it is full VoIP, no POTS lines allowed!  This gives me access to
near-worldwide $.02 calling through teliax, and allows us to use exising
cordless phones via an ATA device, and a Cisco 7960 for the business lines,
giving functionality on par with Fortune 500 business setups.

I haven't done anything too "cool" yet, but just getting "real" business
capabilities in a home office, with a relatively low learning curve (for @Home
at least) is pretty damn cool in my book.

Next plans are Directory lookup from our Exchange server, and inbound caller-id
lookup to exchange.

Let us know what you come up with!

Pat