[Asterisk-Users] One * server unavailable when multiple serversconnected together

Chris Coulthurst asterisk at shuksan.com
Tue May 17 08:53:20 MST 2005

One thought (other than having multiple routes, we're assuming there
just isn't one to '305' here) could be to allow
intersystem-wide-and-KNOWN extensions to still receive their voicemail
by caching it locally with a default Allison voice for later delivery
attempts, not unlike email servers can do.  As far as implementation --
I'm clueless...just adding to the brainstorm.  I'm guessing it would be
an AGI of some sort...

Chris Coulthurst
chris at shuksan.com