[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk + digium

Marc Khayat marc at globalcarrier.net
Tue May 17 06:49:26 MST 2005

Hello,

I need to implement Asterisk and Digium cards for intra-office and
international calls.

PSTN <---SS7---> Asterisk+Digium <---IP---> SER <---IP--->
Asterisk+Digium <---SS7---> PSTN

Can I please have an answer about the following questions?

*	How many Wildcard TE410P or TE405P can I put in a Linux PC?
*	I need it to operate using SS7, how many SPC (signaling point
code) can I put on the PC? PS: I have 6 operators (PSTN networks)
*	Will Asterisk with Digium cards work much the same as a normal
SIP gateway? Can it register to an SER and send its prefix?

Thanks,

Marc