[Asterisk-Users] Telephony keypad

Hunt, Bill bill.hunt at stroudwater.com
Tue May 17 03:31:30 MST 2005

GN-Netcom GN 7100
http://www.gn-netcom.com/US/EN/MainMenu/Products/Headset+Telephones/GN+7100.htm

Bill Hunt
Stroudwater Contact Point

www.stroudwater.com

"Realize the Value of Customer Contact!"TM

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential or privileged material. Any duplication, dissemination, action taken in reliance upon, or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may violate applicable law. If this e-mail has been received in error, please notify the sender and delete the information from your system.