[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with PINs

Lee Lee asterisk_newbie at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 03:09:45 MST 2005

Hi all

I am tying to restrict certain callers to call in with a designated PIN and then have asterisk record the PIN and the ANI number onto the CDRs. I created a .txt file with all the PINs and * let us call in and then dial the desired number without a problem. But refuse to insert the PINs in the CDRs, what asterisk did was only record the ANI/CID of the incoming line.

my config as follows

[default]
exten => 9501,1,goto(pins,s,1)

[pins]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,wait(1)
exten => s,3,Authenticate(/etc/asterisk/password.txt)
exten => s,4,goto(verified-calls,s,1)

[verified-calls]
exten => s,1,SendDTMF(A)
exten => s,2,Read(DIALTO)