[Asterisk-Users] zttest

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Mon May 16 21:32:41 MST 2005

I have tried disabling H/T, setpci (from Gustavo Alvarez's email),
assigning unique IRQs, and swapping PCI slots. Yet, I still get very
similar results as:

--- Results after 20 passes ---
Best: 99.987793 -- Worst: 99.975586 -- Average: 99.986572

The only reason I'm looking into this is because my users are saying
that the quality of the calls with the previous PBX was better and
clearer. With *, they hear everything fine, but, every once in a
while there is like air gaps or white noise that last for fractions
of a second. Am I looking in the right place?

- Waldo