[Asterisk-Users] outlook express intregation

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Mon May 16 16:33:12 MST 2005

C F wrote:
> Why would you use outlook express when you could use Outlook? I don't
> think outlook express is worth the effort of click to dial.

Why use a PC when I could use a mac? I don't think a PC is worth the effort.
However, I have to work with the customer and if a customer says "Can it be
used with OE?" I don't want to give the answer of "don't use OE, it sucks.
Use Outlook."

FWIW, OE launches on my machine in about 3 seconds. O takes about 30. Plus
most people don't need all the extras that O provides.

-Matthew