[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice Toll-Free IVR issues

kanderson at zee-way.com kanderson at zee-way.com
Mon May 16 11:02:48 MST 2005

Perhaps someone else has had this issue. I currently have BroadVoice as my
SIP provider with two phone numbers. The first number is my primary local
number; the second is an 877 toll-free number.

The issue is with the IVR abilities. When calling the primary number you
can press 200 at the main menu and receive my extension. When calling the
877 number, 200 will result in “that option is invalid”
 Heck, just after
pressing “2” it will give that message. If you press 1 it takes you to the
support queue. The IVR is set up to give you the sales queue after pressing
2, but it doesn’t do that either.

Anyone have any ideas?

Kris Anderson
Chief of Operations