[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice: No Service, No Email reply but charging the credit card still works

Johnathan Corgan jcorgan at aeinet.com
Mon May 16 07:36:09 MST 2005

Ronald Wiplinger wrote:

> I cannot email them, I cannot call them, I do not get an answer, but the
> credit card is still charged, although NO phone calls are possible
> anymore, ...

Hmm.  I called them twice yesterday to ask questions, the queue wait was
less than a minute in both cases.  First time was via their own service,
second time was via my cell phone.  Their techs were very friendly and
accommodating (but not the most knowledgeable.)

My service is working normally.  In fact, now that things have settled
out with their new partners, it seems to be working *better* than
before--faster call completions, better voice quality.  Network probes
show < 1% packet loss to their lax and dca proxies and back over a 48
hour period.

They emailed me some follow up information after my last call; it
arrived a few minutes later.

So yes, they are still in business.  (They were within moments of losing
*my* business when all the lights came back on last week. Guess I'm just
a sucker for new technology and unlimited free phone calls :-)

Can you elaborate on what is happening with you?

-Johnathan