[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice: No Service, No Email reply but charging the credit card still works

McMorrine, Mark markgmcm at cox.net
Mon May 16 06:57:02 MST 2005

Broadvoice turned out to be a very frustrating and disappointng service.  I
gave up on them a few weeks ago and cancelled my account.  I signed up with
VoicePulse, but the olny e-mail I received from them stated there were
problems signing me up and to call a number.  I have not and probably will
not follow through and they have not sent me any more e-mails...