[Asterisk-Users] SIP Gerenal settings conufsion

Johnathan Corgan jcorgan at aeinet.com
Mon May 16 07:49:29 MST 2005

Jeffrey Starin wrote:

> Jonathan!  You don't know how much that simple explanation has helped me
> understand Asterisk.  Well done.  Well said.  And to the point clearly.
>
> I would hope this could find it's way onto the Asterisk Wiki and be the
> *first* thing someone reads when looking at the documentation about sip.
>
> Thanks a million!

<blush>

There are many things I've found in Asterisk so far that take a while to
wrap one's brain around.  Once the effort is made, though, it's
definitely worth it.

Hopefully one day the learning curve won't be quite as steep.  You'll
find that once things start falling together in your mind, it gets a lot
easier.  And really fun, too, if you're into that sort of thing.

Reminds me of early-90s Linux--and look where that is now.

-Johnathan