[Asterisk-Users] FXO/FXS suggestions:

Jean-Yves Avenard jean-yves.avenard at hydrix.com
Sun May 15 20:20:58 MST 2005

On 16/05/2005, at 1:15 PM, Paul wrote:

> That would be a major issue if it happened often. My primary use
> would be to get incoming calls handled by the * pbx. If the ata
> keeps the line offhook or ignores ring in those 5 minutes we have a
> big problem.

As I said, this only happened on the French telephone network. I do
not have this problem here in Australia. Seem to be an issue with the
busy tone detection.

Note, that I would have hang-up detection failure in many cases,
including with the Digium TDM400 card !

Going digital / ISDN is the only way to make sure you'll never have
any of those problems.

Jean-Yves

---
Jean-Yves Avenard