[Asterisk-Users] Modprobe wctdm hang at command prompt

Chee Foong cheefoong at ip-vox.com
Sun May 15 17:52:01 MST 2005

Hello all,

I have a digium TDM40B install in my Dell PowerEdge 1800. when I run
modprobe wctdm nothing happen and it does not go to the next linux prompt
util I press control c. It just like hanging at the prompt. Is anyone having
the same problem? I have try asterisk stable (wcfxs) and CVS HEAD (wctdm)
but result are the same. I have been searching and troubleshooting for 3
days but still do not know what is happening. Any help is apreciated.

Thanks in advance.

CCF