[Asterisk-Users] No Such host - IAX2 channel problem

Sudhanshu Rajvaidya sudhanshur at gmail.com
Sun May 15 17:45:02 MST 2005

Hi all,
I am new to asterisk and trying to setup clients over LAN to enable
voice-chat between them. I have got two clients(IAX-phone) having extensions
4061 and 4082. I am able to call extension 600(provided with sample
configuration) from both of them but when I try to call 4061 from 4082 or
vice-versa I get error message at server...
 chan_iax2.c:2215 create_addr: No such host: 4082
app_dial.c:759 dial_exec: Unable to create channel of type 'IAX2'
 == Everyone is busy/congested at this time
 Finally it executes playback and hangup.
 Any hints......???
 Thanks,
Sudhu