[Asterisk-Users] Road Warrior phone config

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Sun May 15 13:59:21 MST 2005

I know that part, dialing more than one extension and sending all voicemail
to the same extension, but recovering voicemail is the hard part. On the
Sipura and, I believe, on the Polycom, you configure the voicemail extensio,
e.g., 8500, and the mailbox is derived from the extension yhou are dialing
from. How do you get around that?

Chris Mason
www.anguillaguide.com
Tel:  (305) 704-7249 Fax: (815)301-9759