[Asterisk-Users] Re: SpanDSP TXFax and multipage faxes problems (aditional info)

Nenad Radosavljevic nenadr at deltaplan.co.yu
Sun May 15 12:08:38 MST 2005

Thanks for the information Lee !

Still, something is still strange to me, since this two Panasonic Fax
machines are receiving at least 20 multi-paged faxes a day (they are in same
office as both Asterisk boxes, and me :) ). Beside that, POTS lines in those
two faxes
are from same PSTN switch as line in X100P in one of Asterisk boxes, and the
ISDN PRI lines in other Asterisk box is from same PSTN switch also.

I there is probelm in audio path, then how is it possible that first page is
crystal clear always ?

I really don't understad how the line condition can affect sending from
X100P to a
Panasonic faxes and don't affect sending to PRI on another Asterisk.

Even more strange is that when I send from Asterisk with a PRI, Panasonics
don't
get more that one page of fax and Asterisk with the X100P gets it all ?!?

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but this seems to me that is more like
that txfax has
some "issue" with Panasonic during the hanshaking phase in between pages ???

Regards,
        Nenad