[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Guru help needed for DISA troubles

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Sun May 15 12:36:46 MST 2005

There was an issue raised about a month or so ago due to one of the
itsp's (using iax) that involved dtmf not working "after" an iax call
is considered "answered". Might that be a possibility?

I opened a bug report on it, but it was immediately closed with a
comment "that's the way * operates" and "its an itsp problem". So
nothing was ever done about it.