[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Guru help needed for DISA troubles

Jeffrey Starin jeffs at speakeasy.net
Sun May 15 10:47:34 MST 2005

Hello, Steve and thank you for replying.

Yes, I know the DISA is going to the correct context because when a user
direct-dials into the box (not coming in via FWD) everything works fine
-- the tones are understood and acted upon.  This only happens when
calls are originating from a FWD connection.  I'm pretty stumped on this
one.