[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC does not count all calls

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Sun May 15 11:21:51 MST 2005

Yes, you are right.  This is the code that went in on Saturday or this
morning:

$dialstr = "Local/$phone/$res->{path}|30|HL/n(" . ($maxtime * 60 * 1000) . ":60000:30000)";
This patch sat in the bugtracker for months as I did not have my ducks in a row. :-(
Will this fix it or is the \@ change necessary also.  If it is, I will get a patch in
tomorrow.

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net