[Asterisk-Users] AreskiCC doesn't log in

robson at cariocanet.com robson at cariocanet.com
Sun May 15 04:40:48 MST 2005

Hi, thanks for responding.

Well, that's exactly wher I am stuck. My defines.php is with username=root
and password=. but it still says the password is wrong. Now, let me be more
specific: Postgres is running as user postgres at the Login: postgres, ok.
The one thing I am not 100% sure is if php-pgsql is installed because I
installed PHP from the Slackware 10.1 disk. Other then that, I can't
understand what's wrong.

Dumb question: do I have to start asterisk before running  ArekiCC? Or to
check it out I don't need to?

Thanks,

Robson

AreskiCC DOES work!

Where are you stuck?

Default user/pass for login is root/myroot and admin/mypassword.

Any other questions? Post them here.

--- robson at cariocanet.com