[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk - fax - spandsp

Bryce Chidester bryce at rhinoequipment.com
Sun May 15 00:51:55 MST 2005

On May 15, 2005, at 00:38, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> Hello
>
> On 15/05/2005, at 4:40 PM, Steve Underwood wrote:
>
>>> span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
>>>

>> The second parameter now says "treat this E1 as the first priority
>> as the clock source". Your box should lock itself to the PSTN's
>> clock. If that makes no sense, the bottom line is "this is good". :-)
>>

> Hum.. an interesting side effect to using the E1 as a primary clock
> source, is that I can't remove the wcte11xp kernel module anymore...
>
> it hangs the machine if I do so. Any ideas on how to do that?

I have the same trouble with wct1xxp. I'd just chalked it up to a PCI
bug or other low-level hardware problem with the Digium card. I've
simply learned not to, though it would be nice to not have to learn
work-arounds.

Regards,
Bryce Chidester
Rhino Equipment Corp.
bryce at rhinoequipment.com        SIP: 305 at rhinoequipment.zapto.org
+1 (480) 940-1826 x305               IAX:
guest at rhinoequipment.zapto.org/305