[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk - fax - spandsp

Jean-Yves Avenard jean-yves.avenard at hydrix.com
Sat May 14 23:21:52 MST 2005

Hello
On 15/05/2005, at 1:55 PM, Steve Underwood wrote:

> The right thing to do is to sync to the PSTN. The E1s connected to
> the PSTN should be listed as the lowest numbered clock sources,
> starting from 1. Places you never want to sync to should be set to
> zero.

Your mail was very interesting, but to be honest I don't think I
understood a single word of what you said :)

This is my zaptel.conf configuration:
loadzone = au
defaultzone=au

#TE110P
span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
bchan=1-10
dchan=16
#bchan=17-31

#TDM400
fxsls=32-35

Do you mean that I should change the
span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4

into
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4

I only have one E1 connected (on TE110P card) and a TDM440 (4 FXO ports)

Jean-Yves
---
Jean-Yves Avenard
Hydrix Pty Ltd - Embedding the net