[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice outage times?

Tim Connolly tim at timsnet.com
Sat May 14 10:51:27 MST 2005

	I don't mind so much that calls fail occasionally, but the fact that
Broadvoice will let the failed call ring for 15 or 20 seconds, answer the
call, play a cute little "call can't be completed" message, then
hangup...really frustrated me. Why can't they send back a busy or congestion
signal like every other telco in the world so I can try to reroute the call
on another trunk. Right now, I never see failed attempts because something
is answering them!