[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice outage times?

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sat May 14 10:31:12 MST 2005

On Sat, 2005-05-14 at 11:50 -0500, Tim Connolly wrote:
>             Has anyone been watching and logging when broadvoice
> becomes unstable? Is it only peak hours, or is it random? If its
> somewhat consistant, I’d like to enforce some time of day routing in
> my dialplan. Otherwise I may just close the account altogether…

I have not but hearsay from someone who spoke to an insider at BV
indicated that everything should be fixed by wednesday.

I have noticed (but I may be paying more attention during those times)
that they seem to be doing more reboots and whatnot at 6am GMT/10pm PST.

--
Trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com
UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402