[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 and FWD - Wrong context?

Don Fanning donfanning at msn.com
Fri May 13 23:11:41 MST 2005

Greets all,

I'm setting up asterisk and trying to get IAX2 running for FWD.  I followed
the FWD IAX2 page verbatim but I get the following error.

May 14 08:09:31 WARNING[7569]: chan_iax2.c:5569 socket_read: Call rejected
by 65.39.205.121: No such context/extension

The rsa key is in, that's the only error I'm seeing when I try calling out
with this.  I haven't tried inbound yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Don Fanning
Freelance Hacker - Producer of the 3 M's (Music, Movies and Microcode)
Wherever you go, There you are. - Buckaroo Banzai