[Asterisk-Users] WRT54GP2A-AT

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Fri May 13 21:29:04 MST 2005

See
http://www.voipsupply.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=36&products_id=419

You will notice that the product number ends in -NA when it is not
locked to a provider

specifically see:

    SPECIAL NOTICE REGARDING THIS PRODUCT

    This product is ONLY available to qualified service providers who
    sign an authorization agreement with Linksys and will NOT be sold to
    end-users. Please contact our sales department to discuss the
    purchase of this product. Call 1-800-398-VOIP to speak with a
    representative.
    IF YOU ARE NOT A SERVICE PROVIDER, DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT AS YOUR
    ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED.