[Asterisk-Users] Re: Headset for Cisco 7960?

Nabeel Jafferali asterisk-lists at x2n.ca
Thu May 12 13:13:07 MST 2005

> I have seen on eBay adapters for Cisco 7940/7960 phones, to use cell phone
> headsets. They were about 12-15$. I think original manufacturere was at
> http://www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com.

You "think" that's the original manufacturer? You mean you know, since it's
your site.

Am I the only one who gets ticked off when people advertise their own site
acting as a disinterested third party? If you made the headset adapter and
want to sell it, say "that's my site, I have 'em available."

--
Nabeel Jafferali
X2 Networks