[Asterisk-Users] IAX.CC/SixTel

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Thu May 12 12:59:15 MST 2005

On Thu, 12 May 2005 15:32:22 -0400, Darren Wright wrote
> I also ordered from them, and called immediately to follow up.  They
> got the DID done in 5 mines.  But this was in March or so.
>
> I noticed that they must be using the same carrier as Voice
> pulse....all the numbers were the same.

     I started using sixtel for outgoing calls in January and their service
was very good.  In the last month and a half their service has gone down the
drain.  Most calls do not go through, their tickets are never resolved and
calling tech support is impossible and when you do get through all they can
say is "we'll look into it.".

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología