[Asterisk-Users] Incoming context problem

iMRAN ronny.net at gmail.com
Thu May 12 08:39:42 MST 2005

Hello All,

Can anyone u pls tell me the context pattern i need to add on sip.conf
and extension.conf for incoming calls ... the senerio is i have a
provider who routes a UK DID to my IP ....previously i was using
ATA186 and calls were coming on ATA186 via sip and phone was connected
to port 1 .. i didn`t had to do anything.. i want to use asterisk to
attend the call and forward to a extension.

how shld write the context for sip and extension.conf ?

best wishes

Imran