[Asterisk-Users] Problems with VIA Chipset

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Thu May 12 06:37:58 MST 2005

On May 11, 2005 05:15 pm, Armin Lediger wrote:
> I am trying to install asterisk 1.0.7 on a VIA EPIA 5000 board - anyone
> of you already managed to do so? I got V1.0.6 running, but 1.0.7 seems
> not to compile.

Just a correction; this isn't about a VIA chipset; this is about a VIA
processor.  There are many, many Asterisk installs with Intel or AMD
processors and VIA chipsets that work just fine.

It looks like others have given you the 'fix' -- I just wanted to make sure
that the archives showed that this is a processor problem, not a chipset
problem.

-A.