[Asterisk-Users] Live Voip

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Thu May 12 05:24:45 MST 2005

I've got an 800 number through livevoip and have not noticed any failures
(incoming or outgoing). There certainly could have been a failure once in
a while, just have not heard or observed it. Of the several itsp's I've
tried over the last six to twelve months, its been the most stable and
responsive.

Same for teliax.com, which I have several did numbers.