[Asterisk-Users] What do you name yours

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Wed May 11 08:55:27 MST 2005

Personally, I always liked....

TuxPBX.SomeDOmain.com

As for Greek and Roman Gods of communication...
Mercury for the Romans...  Hermes for the greeks.
He was Zeus' messenger....

For large growth systems, country names are very popular.
Otherwise, simple names of whatever fictional group makes yo happy is
cool.
X-men characters for example or maybe Star Wars planets or whatever
works....

Have fun,