[Asterisk-Users] Satellite Providers

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Wed May 11 16:11:08 MST 2005

I don't doubt at all what you are saying.  We never tested a truly
high-end solution such as the one you described, because the cost would
have been prohibitive for our application.  I'm sure we only evaluated
shared solutions.  I guess my mistake was believing the CIR claims.  At
the really low-end, I didn't expect much, since they don't offer ANY CIR.
But when they claimed 64k, silly me, I believed it.

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.
www.servers-r-us.com
(775) 236-5815