[Asterisk-Users] Problems with VIA Chipset

Iain Young iain at g7iii.net
Wed May 11 15:20:25 MST 2005

On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 11:15:29PM +0200, Armin Lediger wrote:

> I am trying to install asterisk 1.0.7 on a VIA EPIA 5000 board - anyone
> of you already managed to do so? I got V1.0.6 running, but 1.0.7 seems
> not to compile.

I have the MII-12000 board, and the debian packages work for me,
although to be fair, its only the binary packages I've tried, never
tried to compile the source packages.

I'm not aware of anything (that I can recall) with the VIA EPIA boards
that would prevent most userspace stuff from working (bar some mplayer
bits)

Best Regards

Iain