[Asterisk-Users] PRI QSIG and legacy toshiba intergration

Henry Devito hdevito at mchsi.com
Wed May 11 14:37:17 MST 2005

I am a Toshiba dealer and can help you do what you want to do.  Do you
have qsig licenses in the Toshiba's now?  If you do why not just use
toshiba's IP cards? anyways if you just want to integrate * to the
toshiba an want to see caller ID you have to use PRI cards not T1
cards.  Email me directly.  I have done this with asterisk on several
Toshiba systems.  No you don't need to include all of the Toshiba
extensions in the extensions.conf.