[Asterisk-Users] PRI QSIG and legacy toshiba intergration

Jordan Novak jnovak at logisticshealth.com
Wed May 11 09:51:35 MST 2005

I love it...
I buy a half a million dollars worth of Trashiba's finest ...
I download Asterisk for free...
I now refer to it as legacy 18 months and 300 extensions later!
Anyway, I am trying to integrate my dial plans acrossed platforms.
PSTN>>>CTX670>>>Asterisk

The dialplan I would like to setup,
1xx,2xx,3xx,7xxx to the CTX 670
4xx,6xxx to a remote ctx100 (this is setup using QSIG ISDN on a PRI tie
line)
now I would like to have 8xxx going to asterisk
All of my incoming calls would be handled by the ctx670, mostly on DNIS
equipted lines.
If the user dials a four digit extension starting with "8" on the CTX
670, how do I transfer that digit string to asterisk?
Going backwards, the asterisk user dialing a CTX extension, I plan to
handle this with DID digits sent back to the CTX, when I see the
Incoming DID digits I can route the call based on DID I receive from
asterisk on that particular line group.
It will sort work like this...
Ext.123 is dialed on asterisk
Asterisk picks up a zap channel
sends DTMF 123 after the CTX picks up
CTX looks at DID and sends it to the destination 123
I think that I need a context with all of my CTX extensions in it!

Ultimately I am trying to find out if Qsig can somehow help me, I am
more of a phone guy, I need an asterisk guy to exchange help with..

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain information that is
privileged and confidential.  The information contained in this e-mail
is intended only for the use of the addressee; access by anyone else is
unauthorized.  If this message has been sent to you in error, do not
review, disseminate, distribute or copy it.  Please immediately reply to
the sender by e-mail or by telephone at 608-783-7560 X299, then delete
the message and any attachments from your system.  Thank you for your
cooperation.