[Asterisk-Users] livevoip

VOIP Consultant c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Wed May 11 15:58:46 MST 2005

  Here is the way I see it.   Sometimes, when your business is booming, it
grows so much and so fast, that you just can not handle the work.  Not only
that, you get so overworked, that you don't care anymore, or, you do have to
quietly (and sometimes regretably) let some of your customers go and find
somebody else without actually having to tell them.

  Look, I don't feel I am the best person to make any judgements.  The
lesson for any of us in this business is that we have to have at least 3 or
4 carriers in our boxes, as a rule.  And if we don't, it is our fault.   The
lesson is also: don't put your business in the line for no one.

C. Savinovich