[Asterisk-Users] Satellite Providers

Max W Blackmer Jr max at knowledgepowerit.com
Wed May 11 11:40:07 MST 2005

Satellite delays are always bad.  It is more a delay because of the time
it takes a signal to travel to the satellite and back to a receiving
station.  You might want to check into ground station to station
microwave communications stations. The best is to have a tap to a phone
company that may have cell towers in the area.

Cheers,

Max