[Asterisk-Users] broadvoice NCFA numbers

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Wed May 11 11:04:42 MST 2005

Rusty Shackleford wrote:

> [...]
I really wish they could do better. I sent them the following in
response to their request that I update credit card info. I haven't
gotten a reply after 2 days. I really think that right now is a bad time
for them to be cancelling/suspending an account with a $16 balance due
and less than 100 minutes per month actual usage. Here is what I wrote:

The reason for the problem is that I had to cancel the card and a
replacement card with a new number is on the way.

Check my activity since opening this account and you will see that I
only have used the account so far for test/development purposes.

There is a lot of noise in some forums and mailing lists about your
recent outages and other problems.

I just checked and see that my primary number works but the tollfree
does not.

Give me the opportunity to actually use the account and maybe I can post
something positive. The reason I have kept this account so long without
really using it is that I do believe you have the best BYOD policies.
That means that you are the nicest provider to do business with
providing the quality of service issues get resolved. I do wish you the
best.