[Asterisk-Users] Trouble Connecting Xlite to Asterisk

Geoff Manning gmanning at zoom.com
Wed May 11 09:41:57 MST 2005

I just installed Xorcom Rapid and I'm trying to connect with Xlite.

In my SIP Proxy I have set the Domain/Realm and SIP Proxy as the IP Address
of the new install. I can ping that box.

When I try to connect I get hung on the "Awaiting Proxy login information"
and the log reads:

© 2004 Xten Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.
X-Lite release 1103m build stamp 14262
License key: A27D1192D9FA4B609F02F3AC31B6BD12

Established SIP protocol listen on: 172.16.17.99:5060

Discovered Port Restricted Single Mapped Port Symmetric NAT Firewall

SIP: 172.16.17.99:5060
RTP: 172.16.17.99:8000
NAT: 204.94.248.12

Discovering external SIP port on symmetric firewall...

The Asterisk server and my machine are on the same subnet. I just want to
make a connection for testing purposes before I proceed with the setup.

Thanks!