[Asterisk-Users] Mass Deployment

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Wed May 11 09:26:54 MST 2005

With the lack of information on Mass Deployment or deployment in
general I have been working on both some wiki pages and some software.
The software is PHP based and writes the TFTP files or other files
needed to boot and run Ciscos, Snoms, and what ever it might take.
What is the interest in such software? It has some securtiy issues
with what it can do so I am holding off release at this time.

What other phones/devices should it support? Who can get me the documentation?

Should I interface it with Asterisk Realtime or should I keep it clean
and seperate?

This tool, correctly installed could allow remote installation of
hundreds of phones. Do people really need hand holding or onsite
consulting?

I am open to all ideas, keep it on the list so good ideas are not lost.....

--
<sig>
Andrew Latham - AKA: LATHAMA (lay-th-ham-eh)