[Asterisk-Users] Phone attached to Sipura SPA-1001 has no ring

Luki lugosoft at gmail.com
Tue May 10 15:09:19 MST 2005

> I hooked up a SPA-1001 with asterisk yesterday and all
> works well except the phone doesn't ring.

I have had the same issue with the SPA 1001 -- one phone refused to
ring, although it did on the SPA 1000 and others. A different phone
worked fine with the SPA 1001. I suspect the small SPA 1001 just
doesn't have enough ring voltage or current to drive certain types on
phones. Just I guess... didn't try to tweak the settings much.

--Luki