[Asterisk-Users] AAH lockup-solved

asterisk at txpe.net asterisk at txpe.net
Tue May 10 14:50:19 MST 2005

According to Memtest86, my memory was bad. 40,000+ errors in the first
minute of testing.  This was new RDRAM memory too.  I put in the previous
RDRAM I had and memtest86 checks out ok.  Unfortunately, this only leaves
me with 128MB RAM.  So, I will let the computer run with this memory and
see what happens.

Thanks,
Doug